February 4, 1997 – DO 6, s. 1997 – New Cut-Off Date for Implementation of Approved Equivalents Record Forms
To: Regional Directors
Vocational School Superintendents/Administrators
Principals of National Schools
- The new cut-off date for implementing approved Equiva¬lents Record Forms (EEFs) is December 31, 1995.
- Requests for salary adjustments of teachers with ERFs approved prior to and up to December 31, 1995, but which have remained unimplemented to date, shall be submitted by DECS Regional Office to the DBM Regional Office concerned, conformably with the Decentralization of DECS Budgeting Functions under DECS Order No. 87. s. 1994, except for DECS National Capital Region (NCR) which shall still be processed by the Budget Division. DECS Central Office, UL Complex. Meralco Avenue, Pasig City.
- The usual documentation requirements in DECS Order No. 6, s. 1996 shall support requests for ERF implementation:
- Plantilla Allocation List (PAL) in eight (8) copies duly signed by the Regional Director: and
- Copy of the duly certified ERF approved within the new cut-off date.
- The upgraded salary rate of teachers whose ERFs were processed/approved prior to June 30 of each calendar year, shall be reflected in the PSI of the succeeding year or one (1) year after. For those processed/approved after June 30, the new salary rate due to ERF implementation will be carried in the PSI on the second year of implementation.
- Effectivity date of the salary adjustment shall be in the Calendar Year when the request was approved by the DBM Regional Office and/or DBM Central Office in the case of DECS-NCR, subject, to availability of funds and existing accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
- Priority shall be given to requests for salary adjust¬ment of teachers whose ERFs were approved at earlier dates.
- Immediate dissemination of this Order to all concerned is desired.
References: DECS Orders (Nos. 87, s. 1994 and 6, s. 1996)
Allotment: 1-2-3—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
RULES AND REGULATIONS