February 17, 1997 – DO 15, s. 1997 – Service Credits in the Conduct of Literacy Mapping
February 17, 1997
DO 15, s. 1997
Service Credits in the Conduct of Literacy Mapping
To: Regional Directors
- In line with DECS Memorandum No. 187, s. 1996 entitled “Literacy Mapping to Provide Baseline Data for Movement Towards Illiteracy by the Year 2000″, service credits shall be granted to personnel who have been designated to do the undertaking.
- Teachers and school personnel who are/were actually engaged in the conduct of literacy mapping shall be entitled to one work day service credit for every six-hour service rendered beyond official hours, i.e., on Saturdays and Sundays and after 5 o’clock in the afternoon from Mondays to Fridays, spread within a maximum of two (2) month period or less within the barangay/municipality.
- Principals and District Supervisors shall submit the official list of personnel involved, the total number of hours rendered, the inclusive dates, and the corresponding service credits to School Superintendent together with the certified copies of C.S. Form 48 of the personnel concerned. This in turn will be indorsed to the Regional Director for the grant of service credits.
- This Order shall be effected covering similar undertaking conducted to the abovementioned Memorandum.
- It is desired that this DECS Order be disseminated to all concerned.
Reference: DECS Memorandum: (No. 187, s 1996)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
RULES & REGULATIONS