March 13, 1997 – DO 28, s. 1997 – DECS Task Force for the Establishment of the National Teachers and Employees Cooperative Bank
March 13, 1997
DO 28, s. 1997
DECS Task Force for the Establishment of the National Teachers and Employees Cooperative Bank
Vocational Schools Superintendents/Administrators
- Pursuant to DECS Memorandum No. 68, s. 1997, entitled Establishment of the National Teachers and Employees Cooperative Bank, a Task Force is hereby established to be composed of a representative of the Office of the Secretary and three representatives of the Philippine Federation of Teachers and Employees Cooperatives (PFTEC). The primary responsibility of the Task Force is to identify and establish the operational mechanics in the implementation of the contents of said Memorandum.
- The following are members of the Task Force:
Chairman – Dr. Metodio M. Gapasin
Co-Chairman – Mr. George R. Garma
Members – Dr. Conrado F. Castillo
Mr. Francisco dela Pena, Jr.
- The Task Force shall closely coordinate with representatives of the Joint Development Ventures Foundation Inc. in attending to the requirements of the establishment of the Cooperatives Bank.
- In line with the functions of the Task Force, its members are hereby allowed to go on official travel whenever the need arises. Expenses incident to their official travel in connection with the establishment of the Cooperatives Bank shall be charged against the funds of their respective offices subject to the usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
- Immediate dissemination of the contents of this Order to all concerned is desired.
Reference: DECS Order (No. 68, s. 1997)
Allotment: 1-2-3—(M.O. 1-87)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: