July 14, 1997 – DO 50, s. 1997 – Revised Distribution of DECS Orders, Memoranda, Bulletins and Other Communication/Information Materials to the Field
Directors of Services/Centers and Heads of Units
Regional Science High School Principals
Divisional Leader School Principals
Private Elementary and Secondary School Principals
Vocational High School Principals
- To improve and facilitate the distribution of communication/information materials to the field, DECS Orders, Memoranda, Bulletins and other similar materials issued by this Office shall henceforth be mailed directly to school divisions, district school offices on the basis of the following allotment:
Allotment 1 – Regional Offices and School
Divisions / No. of Copies: 5 each
(one copy each for the elementary, secondary, and nonformal education divisions, library, and education supervisor I or II in-charge of private elementary and secondary schools)
Allotment 2 – Regional Science High Schools
and Divisional Leader Schools
(Secondary) / No. of Copies: 1 each
Allotment 3 – School District Offices / No. of Copies: 1 each
- In accordance with this distribution procedure, allotment 1 concerns only the regional and division offices in which case issuances will be sent only to said offices; those bearing allotments 2 and 3 concern only the regional science high schools, secondary divisional leader schools, and district offices.
- It is desired that district offices reproduce the materials and send copies to schools within their area of coverage. Likewise, regional science high schools and divisional leader schools reproduce the materials and distribute these to schools located near them including the vocational high schools. The division offices through the Education Supervisor I in charge of private schools may send copies of issuances to schools under their jurisdiction.
- This supersedes all DECS issuances concerning distribution/allocation of DECS regulations.
- Strict compliance with this Order is desired.
MEC Order: No. 1, s. 1987
Allotment: 1-2-3—(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
RULES & REGULATIONS