October 2, 1997 – DO 73, s. 1997 – Regular Annual Collection and Processing of Basic Education Data
To: Bureau Directors
Presidents, State Colleges and Universities
Vocational School Superintends/Administrators
- The annual activities of the Department start this school year with the distribution, collection and processing of the unified data gathering forms which essentially generate basic school data.
- The unified data gathering forms covering SY 1997-1998 shall consist of the following:
- Public Elementary School Profile
- School District Profile
- Data on Special Education School and Pupil Data
- Unified School Profile (for elementary and secondary)
- The data gathering instruments arc designed for electronic data processing. Thus, the design and revision of these forms and the development of the computer programs to process the data have been undertaken by the Office of the Planning Service (OPS).
- The head of the regional planning unit and the chiefs of promotional divisions shall jointly undertake the distribution and collection of (lie accomplished forms.
- Schools superintendents, vocational school superintendents/administrators, secondary school principals, district supervisors and heads of elementary schools are held responsible and accountable for the prompt, complete and accurate filling up of the data gathering forms and the timely submission of the same.
DECS Order: No. 64, s. 1996
Allotment: 1-(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
RULES & REGULATIONS SCHOOLS