November 7, 1997 – DO 93, s. 1997 – Support for the Schools of the Future (SOF) in Every Region
- Pursuant to DECS Order No. 71, s. 1996 and in compliance thereto, all regional offices are hereby requested to support the implementation of Pilot Regional Schools of the Future in coordination with the Center for Education and Technology (CET).
- The Center for Education and Technology (CET) in collaboration with the National Educators Academy of fee Philippines (NEAP) has undertaken a two-week Trainors’ Training on Managing the Schools of the Future on October 13-25 at the National Reservation Center, Mt Makiling, Los Banos, Laguna.
- Participants who attended the aforecited training automatically constitute the core group in their respective regions, principally tasked and mandated to implement SOF programs/projects and to submit quarterly progress reports thereto.
- The regional directors, Regional Multimedia Task Force, other school officials and teachers are enjoined to support and fast track the realization of the programs/projects of the Schools of the Future.
- Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Order is desired.
DECS Order: (No. 71, s. 1996)
Allotment: 1—(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: