Regular Annual Collection and Processing of Basic Education
Divisional Leader School Principals (Secondary)
Vocational High School Principals
b. School District. Profile
c. Data on Special Education School and Pupil Data
d. Unified School Profile (for elementary and secondary)
6. Heads of public elementary schools shall submit their duly accomplished school profiles to the district office where they belong on or before the third Friday of October, 1999. Heads of public secondary schools and private schools offering elementary and/or secondary education shall submit their duly accomplished school profiles to the division office where they belong on or before the first Monday of November, 1999.
7. The district offices shall submit their school profiles of public elementary schools to their respective division offices on or before the second Monday of November 1999. Division offices shall submit the school profiles of all the offices under their jurisdiction to their respective regional offices on or before the first Monday of December 1999.
8. The regional offices shall electronically process the elementary school profile, school district and unified school profiles to produce school district, school division and regional statistical bulletins. The outputs, in hard copies and diskettes, shall be submitted to OPS on or before the last week of January 2000. OPS shall then consolidate the regional outputs to produce the Department’s statistical bulletin.
9. Statistical bulletins produced by the regional offices shall be distributed to their respective district and division offices n or before the first week of February, 2000. The DECS Statistical Bulletin shall be distributed by OPS to the DECS regional offices, bureaus, centers, government and nongovernment organizations and interested data users on or before the last week of March, 2000.
10. The regional directors are advised to implement rigid data control and verification procedures to ensure complete, accurate and reliable data. They are also directed to hold the school administrators responsible and accountable for the accuracy and completeness of the entries in the unified data gathering forms.
11. Full attention and strict compliance with this Order is earnestly requested of all concerned to ensure the successful implementation of this annual statistical activity.
12. This order supersedes previous DECS Order regarding annual collection and processing of basic education data.
Reference: DECS Order: No. 74, s. 1998
Allotment: 1-2—(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index