February 11, 2000 DO 9, s. 2000 – Directing Compliance with the Career Executive Service Performance Evaluation (CESPES)
Schools Division/City Superintendents
- For the information and guidance of all concerned, enclosed is a copy of Memorandum Order No. 87 dated January 18, 2000 from the Office of the President, Malacanang, directing compliance with the Career Executive Service Performance Evaluation (CESPES) of the Career Executive Service Board (CESB).
- In this connection, all DECS officials shall assess the performance for the year 1999 and thereafter of their subordinates who are members of the Career Executive Service (CES) and those who are occupying CES positions and shall give them the appropriate performance ratings.
- The said performance ratings should be submitted to the CESB Immediately after the performance evaluation period, copy furnished this Office.
- Attention is invited to Section 3 of said Memorandum Order on administrative sanctions for failure to comply with this requirement.
- Wide dissemination of this Order is desired.
Reference: DECS Memorandum: No. 295, s. 1999
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: