DO 58, s. 2002 – Amendment to DepEd Order No. 50, s. 2002
December 17, 2002
DO 58, s. 2002
Amendment to DepEd Order No. 50, s. 2002
To: Regional Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
1. DepEd Order No. 50, s. 2002, copy attached, provides the conditions and stipulations necessary to authorize the establishment of an interim city schools division in the newly converted cities where the creation thereof is provided in their respective charters but which do not meet the DepEd-DBM minimum requirement of 750 teachers.
2. Accordingly, item 3.b of said DepEd Order No. 50 is hereby amended, as follows:
“The Officer-In-Charge of the interim schools division must be selected from the ranks of any of the following:
1. Assistant Schools Division Superintendent (ASDS)
2. Officer-In-Charge, ASDS
3. Superintendent eligible/MATB passer
4. Please be guided accordingly.
3. Please be guided accordingly.
EDILBERTO C. DE JESUS
DepEd ORDER No. 50, s. 2002
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index
under the following subjects: