DO 36, s. 2003 – Advance Payment of One Half (1/2) of Year-End Bonus and Cash Gift for Year 2003
School Division Superintendents
- Pursuant to the provisions of DBM Budget Circular No. 2000-18 dated September 6, 2002, advance payment of one-half of the year-end bonus and cash gift to qualified officials and employees of this Department is hereby authorized.
- The bonus shall be equivalent to one-half (1/2) of the basic monthly salaries/daily wages of the employees, exclusive of allowances and other forms of compensation usually paid in addition to their basic pay and one-half (1/2) of the Five Thousand Pesos (Php 5,000.00) cash gift.
- To facilitate the granting of said benefits, particularly to teachers and non¬teaching personnel in the regional/field offices, the payment of such shall be made by the offices concerned (Central/Regional/Division/School) which shall not be earlier than May 1, 2003 but not later than May 31, 2003.
- In this connection, the Payroll Services Division, this Department, shall prepare the necessary master list of teaching and non-teaching personnel being serviced by the said office to be furnished the respective regional offices as, basis of the latter in effecting the payment of the benefits herein referred to.
- Regional Directors are likewise enjoined to closely coordinate with their DBM counterparts to ensure the early release of cash allocation for the purpose.
- Wide dissemination of this Order is desired.
DepEd Order: No. 15, s. 2003
Allotment: 1— (D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: