DO 76, s. 2003 – Guidelines in the Utilization of the Subsidy for the Regional Science High Schools for CY 2003
September 16, 2003
DO 76, s. 2003
Guidelines in the Utilization of the Subsidy for the Regional Science High Schools for CY 2003
Schools Division/City Superintendents
Regional Sconce High School Principals
- For CY 2003, all Regional Science High Schools (RSHSs) shall be given Two Million Pesos (PhP2,000,000.00) each in two installments at One Million Pesos (PhP1,000,000.00) each installment for specific purposes under budget line for Maintenance and Other Operating Expenses (MOOE).
- The utilization of the said amount shall follow these specific guidelines:
Subsidy for student researches/projects25% or Php500,000.00
Procurement of supplies and materials for Science, Mathematics and English only;20% or Php400,000.00
Procurement of instructional materials including textbooks/reference books for each subject area, professional books, CDs in Science, Mathematics and English including internet subscription;30% or Php600,000.00
For electric and water bills, maintenance and repair of previously owned science and mathematics equipment including upgrading of computers/printers;12.5% or Php250,000.00
For expenses for training/professional upgrading of all teachers/principals/OICs directly managing the RSHSs, including attendance in seminars that may be sponsored by DepED or other agencies; and12.5% or Php250,000.00
Subsidy for student researches/projects.
- The first installment of One Million Pesos (PhP1,000,000.00) shall be released to the DepED Regional Offices in the form of Sub-Allotment Release Order (Sub-ARO) as follows:
O S EC-4A-03-124
- A report of liquidation of expenses including the list of Science and Mathematics supplies and materials shall be submitted to the Regional Office, copy furnished the Bureau of Secondary Education (BSE) not later than December 31, 2003. It is suggested that the enclosed format shall be used for the summarized liquidation of the amount.
- Strict compliance with this Order is directed.
DepEd Order: No. 53, s. 2002
Allotment: 1–(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: