DO 2, s. 2004 – Establishing the Performance Review Committee (PARC) of the Department of Education
Directors of Services/Centers and Heads of Units
Schools Division/City Superintendents
All Others Concerned
- In line with the Revised Policies on Performance Appraisal System enunciated under CSC Resolution No. 991792 and CSC MC No. 13, s. 1999, the Department of Education has implemented its revised Performance Appraisal System (PAS) under DepED Order No. 27, dated June 27, 2002.
- For an effective formulation and review of the policies, monitoring and action on appeals related to PAS implementation, the Performance Appraisal Review Committee (PARC) of this Department is hereby constituted, as follows:
Chair: Assistant Secretary Jesus G. Galvan
Co-Chair: Assistant Secretary Teodoro R. Catindig
Members : Ms. Lilia Z. Roces – Chief, Research and Statistics Division, OPS
OIC, Office of the Asst. Secretary for Planning
Dr. Paraluman R. Giron – Regional Director, Association of DepED Directors, Inc.
Dr. EltenitaT.Martinez – Schools Division Superintendent,
Division of Misamis Oriental, President, PASS
Atty. Domingo B. Alidon – President, Central Employees Union (CEU) 2nd Level Representative
Fidel A. Salosagcol – Chairman, Board of Directors, CEU 1st Level Representative
Rosita L. Santiago – Chief, Personnel Division, CO
Leonila G. Joson – Assistant Chief, Personnel Division, CO
- Bureaus/Services/Centers in the Central Office and the Field Offices shall likewise establish their respective PARCs to be constituted by the respective heads of said offices.
- Each PARC in the Central and field offices shall perform its responsibilities and set its own internal rules and procedures consistent with the General and Basic Policies of the Performance Appraisal System.
- Please be guided accordingly.
DepED Order (No. 27, s. 2002)
Allotment: 1—(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: