DO 8, s. 2004 – Creation of a Task Force to Promulgate School Canteen Management Guidelines
February 17, 2004
DO 8, s. 2004
Creation of a Task Force to Promulgate School Canteen Management Guidelines
Schools Division/City Superintendents
- Pursuant to the decision of the Management Committee during the 13th MANCOM meeting, a Task Force is created to formulate the guidelines for the management of school canteens.
- The Task Force on School Canteen Management shall be composed of the following:
Chair : Undersecretary Juan Miguel M. Luz
Co-Chair : Undersecretary Ramon C. Bacani
Vice-Chair : Assistant Secretary Mario P. Bravo
Members : One representative from the Regional Directors Group Director of HNC
One representative from the Schools Division Superintendents Group
One representative from the Philippine Elementary School Principals Association (PESPA)
- The specific functions of the Task Force shall be to:
- review all pertinent Memoranda issued to the field;
- gather feedback from the field on the accounting and auditing practices on school canteen management;
- propose policies that will improve management of school canteens; and
- formulate and draft the guidelines towards the efficient management of school canteens.
- The Task Force shall submit its findings and recommendations after sixty (60) days from its initial meeting in the form of a Department Order/Memorandum that will be issued before the opening of classes. The Employees Welfare and Benefits Division shall provide the necessary Secretariat and other services to the Task Force.
- Widest dissemination and compliance of all concerned is directed.
Allotment: 1—(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the fallowing subjects: