DO 14, s. 2004 – Creating a Task Force to Review/Revise/Modify Existing PTA/PTCA Guidelines/Issuances
March 1, 2004
DO 14, s. 2004
Creating a Task Force to Review/Revise/Modify Existing PTA/PTCA Guidelines/Issuances
Schools Division/City Superintendents
- Pursuant to the decision of the Management Committee during the 13th MANCOM Meeting, a Task Force is created to formulate, review, revise, modify the existing PTA/PTCA guidelines and/or issuances in order to resolve and address numerous complaints and/or disputes, relative to the recognition, administration and management, affairs, and election of the Officers of the Parents-Teachers Association (PTA)/Parents-Teachers-Community Association (PTCA).
- Likewise, the Task Force shall recommend policy that will effectively improve the administration arid management of the aforesaid association.
- The Task Force shall be composed of the following:
Chair : ASEC Mario P. Bravo
Co-Chair : ASEC Jesus G. Galvan
Members : Ms. Luisa Quinones, Schools Superintendent, Manila
Ms. Sonia de Leon, Chief, EWBD, HRDS (Central Office)
Mr. Napoleon Vicente M. Taduran, (EAIV, Central Office)
Atty. Luis Lao Jr. (LO III, NCR)
Atty. Comelio A. Pacala (LO III, Central Office)
Ms. Teresita Arriola, Principal, Pembo Elementary School
Mr. Lauro de Guzman, Principal, Marikina Science High School
- The Task Force shall submit its recommendations after sixty (60) days from its initial meeting in the form of a DepED Order/Memorandum that will be issued before the opening of classes.
- Widest dissemination of and compliance with this Order of all concerned is directed.