DO 60, s. 2004 – Confirmation of the Selection of Bansud of National High School as Mother School of the Regional Science High School of DepED Region IV-MIMAROPA
November 3, 2004
DO 60, s. 2004
Confirmation of the Selection of Bansud of National High School as Mother School of the Regional Science High School of DepED Region IV-MIMAROPA
Schools City/Division Superintendents
Heads, Regional Science High Schools
- This Department confirms the selection of Bansud National High School, Brgy. Pag-asa, Bansud, Oriental Mindoro as Mother School of the Regional Science High School of DepED Region IV-MIMAROPA through the Bureau of Secondary Education and for having complied with the following requirements per DECS Order No. 69, s. 1993:
- Enriched Science, Mathematics and English Curriculum in addition to the standard requirements of the Basic Education Curriculum;
- Selective student admission;
- Selective teaching-hiring procedures;
- Class size (40 students per class);
- Qualified school head/administrator;
- Deed of Donation in favor of DepED;
- Certification of availability of adequate:
- Instructional classrooms with tables and chairs;
- Air conditioned computer room with 25 units of computer and 5 printers;
- Library with books and references;
- Audio visual room with television sets, radio cassette, OHP; and
- Science laboratory room with laboratory apparatus and equipment.
- Bansud National High School is located at the middle of the province and is accessible to prospective students from nearby provinces of Marinduque, Occidental Mindoro and Romblon. It has an area of 30,000 square meters.
- It may be mentioned further that one (1) of the six (6) existing Learning Resource Centers (LRC) in the country today, is attached to Bansud National High School.
- This confirmation entitles Bansud National High School to the additional MOOE and other subsidies provided to the Regional Science High Schools subject to the usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
- Immediate dissemination of this Order is directed.
Reference: DECS Order: (NO. 69, s. 1993)
Allotment: 1–(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: