DO 19, s. 2005 – Submission of List of Recipient Schools to be Funded under the CY 2005 School Building Program for Areas Experiencing Acute Classroom Shortage Amended by
May 4, 2005
DO 19, s. 2005
Submission of List of Recipient Schools to be Funded under the CY 2005 School Building Program for Areas Experiencing Acute Classroom Shortage
To: DepED ARMM Regional Secretary
Schools Division/City Superintendents
- A separate budget of P1 Billion has been proposed as part of the CY 2005 budget for the School Building Program specifically for the “Construction of School Buildings in Areas Experiencing Acute Classroom Shortage.” Areas experiencing acute classroom shortage shall refer to areas: (1) where the number of students divided by the existing number of classrooms shall result to a classroom-student ratio of 1:60 or worse, (2) those where classrooms are temporary in nature or makeshift structures, or (3) those without any classrooms at all.
- The guidelines on the identification of recipient schools under this program is inclosed for your reference (Inclosure A).
- Based on the identified Red and Black schools of the Division and the allocation per division, the priority lists of schools shall be submitted to the Physical Facilities and Schools Engineering Division (PFSED) not later than May 15, 2005 following the format in Inclosure B. The allocation per Division is found in Inclosure C.
- A team composed of PFSED engineers and the Regional/Division Physical Facilities Coordinator will conduct site appraisal based on the submitted list from the field offices.
- For immediate dissemination and strict compliance of all concerned.
Allotment: 1–(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
RULES & REGULATIONS