DO 30, s. 2005 – Creation of Technical Coordinating Team (TCT) for the Basic Education Policy Reform Package
June 3, 2005
DO 30, s. 2005
Creation of Technical Coordinating Team (TCT) for the Basic Education Policy Reform Package
Schools Division Superintendents
- In order to support the implementation of the Schools First Initiative (SFI), the Department of Education is currently in the process of formulating a basic education policy reform package that will be the basis of a World Bank Budget Support Loan. Undersecretaries Ramon C. Bacani and Juan Miguel M. Luz are the DepED’s senior officials responsible for formulating DepED’s proposal for basic education reform package.
- In order to support Undersecretaries Bacani and Luz, a Technical Coordinating Team is hereby created to coordinate the technical preparation necessary for a sound and viable policy reform package:
Technical Adviser: Mr. Mario Taguiwalo
Coordinator: Mr. Jesus Mateo
Assistant Coordinator: Ms. Psyche Vetta Olayvar
Assistant Coordinator: Ms. Milagros Talinio
Technical Staff: Mr. Juanito Bicomong
Ms. Mirriam Coprado Support Staff: Ms. Cynthia Aniceto
Ms. Beth Vargas
- To flesh-out the details of the key reform areas, various Policy Development Task Forces which will be composed of representatives from relevant DepED offices and other government agencies will also be created under a separate Memorandum.
- Incidental expenses to be incurred relative to the activities of the TCTs,such as, but not limited to meetings and workshops shall be charged against OSEC Funds until another funding source has been identified and secured.
- Widest cooperation of all concerned is directed.
Allotment: 1–(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index
under the following subjects: