DO 37, s. 2005 – Implementation of the Redesigned Techthcai-Vocational High School Program
To: Bureau Directors
Schools Division/City Superintendents
Heads, Public Secondary Technical-Vocational Schools
- In support of the Department’s thrust for productive, relevant and quality vocational education, a redesigned technical-vocational education program shall be implemented in the secondary technical-vocational schools starting school year 2005-2006.
- The redesigned program is an enhancement of the current technical-vocational curriculum and is focused on the 21st Century Core Skills, namely: digital age literacy, inventive thinking, effective communication and high productivity.
- The program shall be implemented at the First Year level beginning this school year and shall be implemented successively in the next year levels. However, if the program was implemented in some schools last school year, they shall proceed to the next year level.
- To ensure the effectiveness and responsiveness of the program, all school heads of technical-vocational schools are advised to strictly comply with the Implementing Guidelines (Enclosure No. 1), Minimum Standards (Enclosure No. 2) and the Learning Competencies of the curriculum.
- Inquiries on the program may be made with the Bureau of Secondary Education (BSE), DepED, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City at tel. nos. 632-1361 to 70 locals 2064 and 2062.
- Immediate and wide dissemination of this Order is directed.
Encls.: As stated
Allotment: 1—(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: