DO 41, s. 2005 – Implementing guidelines in the Admission, Retension, Grading system and Selection of Honor Students in the Regional Science High Schools
To: Bureau Directors
Schools Division/City Superintendents
Heads, Regional Science High Schools
- In line with the thrust of this Department to raise the standard of operation of the Regional Science High Schools, the enclosed guidelines and academic requirements shall be implemented effective School Year 2005-2006.
- The guidelines cover the following:
- Admission and Retention
- Grading System
- Selection of Honor Students
- Strict adherence to the guidelines is directed.
- Previous issuances that are inconsistent with this Order are hereby rescinded.
Encls.: As stated
Reference: DepED Order No. 49, s. 2003
Allotment: 1—(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
ADMISSION or ENROLMENT