DO 51, s. 2005 – Guidelines on the Utilization and Liquidation of School/Based Repair and Maintenance Fund under CY 2005 Budget
August 31, 2005
DO 51, s. 2005
Guidelines on the Utilization and Liquidation of School/Based Repair and Maintenance Fund under CY 2005 Budget
Schools Division/City Superintendents
Heads, Public Elementary and Secondary Schools
All Others Concerned
- For the information and guidance of all concerned, enclosed is the detailed Guidelines on the Utilization and Liquidation of School-Based Repair and Maintenance Scheme for CY 2005 (SBRMS) as amended. (Enclosure No. 1). This supersedes any provision of DepED Memoranda/Orders inconsistent with the guidelines herein enclosed.
- Also enclosed are the Statement of Interest Form (Enclosure 2); Checklist of Allowable Repair and Maintenance Work under SBRMS (Enclosure No. 3): Implementation Agreement (Enclosure No 4a and 4b): School Liquidation Report (Enclosure No. 5); Statement of Expenditures (Enclosure No. 6); and SBRMS Status and Assessment Report (Enclosure 7).
- This guideline will cover the utilization of the “SBRMS 2005 Fund Balance” of P169,014,000.00 and the liquidation (item no. 5 of the guideline) of “Brigada Eskwela” in the amount of P115,760,000.00 as stipulated in DepEd Memorandum dated 16 June 2005 regarding the utilization of regionwide lumpsum appropriations for Repair and Maintenance of School Buildings. A separate memorandum will be issued regarding the liquidation of the portion of these funds that were used for the Sagip Eskwela Program.
- Implementation of the said balance will be done in the month of October 2005 in time for the school semestral break.
- Schools who have already been a recipient of the Sagip Eskwela and Brigada Eskwela programs cannot anymore avail of the remaining funds for repair and maintenance. This will ensure that other schools can be accommodated in the said budget.
- Wide and immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
Encls.: As stated
References: DepED Memoranda (Nos. 298 s. 2003), 68, s. 2002 and 394, s. 2002 And No. 28, s. 2005 (Enclosure No. 1)