DO 56, s. 2005 – Revised Implementing Guidelines on the Operation of the Youth Entrepreneurship and Cooperativism in Schools Program
To: Bureau Directors
Directors of Services/Centers and Heads of Units
Schools Division/City Superintendents
Heads, Public and Private Secondary Schools
- In accordance with the review of the Implementing Rules and Regulations for the Operation of the Youth Entrepreneurship and Cooperativism in Schools (YECS) Program as contained in DepED Order No. 55, s. 2002 during the YECS and STEP Review, Evaluation and Planning Conference from March 30 to April 3, 2005, enclosed are the Revised Implementing Guidelines in the Implementation of the Youth Entrepreneurship and Cooperativism in Schools Program.
- The YECS Revised Implementing Guidelines are aimed at:
- Improving the implementation of the YECS program in the schools and ensuring the attainment of its objectives; and
- Providing safeguards against abuse of the YECS program while protecting the interests of the students and the integrity of the schools.
- Schools implementing the YECS program beginning School Year 2005-2006 are tasked to adopt these guidelines. Schools with existing YECS program shall align their implementation in accordance with the provisions of these guidelines.
- The Center for Students and Co-Curricular Affairs (CSCA), in coordination with the Bureau of Secondary Education (BSE), as the office in-charge of the YECS program, is authorized to monitor compliance with this Order.
- Regional and Division Technology and Livelihood Education (TLE) Supervisors are likewise enjoined to monitor schools’ compliance with this Order.
- All Regional Directors, Schools Division Superintendents and School Heads/Principals are enjoined to actively support the implementation of the YECS program.
- For inquiries and coordination, please refer to Mr. Joey G. Pelaez, CSCA Executive Director, with address at Ground Floor, Mabini Building, DepED Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City and tel. nos (02) 631-8495 or (02) 636-3603 or Mr. Jesus L. Huenda, BSE-CDD Senior Education Program Specialist and concurrently the YECS Over-All Moderator, with address at Third Floor, Bonifacio Building, DepED Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City and tel. no. (02) 632-1361 local 2062.
- Immediate and widest dissemination of this Order is directed.
DepED Older. (No. 55, s. 2002)
Allotment: 1 (D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual index under the following subjects: