DO 64, s. 2005 – Grant of Performance Bonus for FY 2005
Directors of Services/Centers and Heads of Units
Chiefs of Divisions
All Others Concerned
- Pursuant to DBM Budget Circular No. 2005-7 dated December 15, 2005 implementing Administrative Order No. 131 dated December 15, 2005, copies enclosed, all government employees shall be entitled to the Performance Bonus (PerB).
- In this connection, all DepED officials and employees under permanent, temporary or casual status, including contractual personnel whose employment is in the nature of a regular employee, whose salaries/wages are charged against the Personal Service Allocation and who have rendered at least a total or an aggregate of four (4) months of service as of November 30, 2005 are entitled to receive the PerB in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (PhP5,000.00).
- Those who have rendered less than four (4) months of service shall be entitled to the grant of PerB on a pro-rated basis, as follows:
Length of Service Percentage 3 months but less than 4 months 40% 2 months but less than 3 months 30% 1 month but less than 2 months 20% Less than 1 month 10%
- DepED official and employees however who are under the following instances as of November 30, 2005 are not entitled to said benefits:
- those who were absent without leave (AWOL);
- those who were no longer in the service due to retirement/resignation/separation/death or for whatever reasons;
- those who were hired not as part of the organic manpower of DepED; and
- those who were formally charged with administrative or criminal cases which relate to facts of omissions in connection with their official duties and functions and guilty in the year the decision was handed down. If the penalty meted out is only a reprimand, however, said employee is entitled to receive said benefits.
- The general policies, pertinent rules and regulations and funding sources/guidelines provided in said DBM Circular shall be strictly complied with.
- Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Order is directed.
Allotment: 1- -(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: