DO 8, s. 2006 – Guidelines on the Utilization and Liquidation of School-Based Repair and Maintenance Fund Under CY 2006 Budget
Schools Division/City Superintendents
Heads, Public Elementary and Secondary Schools
All Others Concerned
- For the information and guidance of all concerned, enclosed is the detailed Guidelines on the Utilization and Liquidation of School Based Repair and Maintenance Scheme for CY 2006 (SBRMS) as amended. (Enclosure No. 1). This supersedes any provision of DepED Memoranda/Orders inconsistent with the guidelines herein enclosed.
- Also enclosed are Checklist of Allowable Repair and Maintenance Work under SBRMS (Enclosure No. 2); Certification in lieu of IA (Enclosure No. 3); Implementation Agreement (Enclosure 4a & 4b); School Liquidation Report (Enclosure No. 5); Statement of Expenditures (Enclosure No. 6) and SBRMS Status and Assessment Report (Enclosure 7).
- This guideline will cover the utilization of the SBRMS funds for the repair/rehabilitation of the DepED Regional and Division Offices and School Facilities.
- Implementation of this project shall be made within the semester of the current year to make it eligible for the loan financing under the SEMP 2 project.
- Priority shall be given to the results of the assessment of the Schools Water and Electrical Facilities Project (SWEFAP) conducted by the Physical Facilities and Schools’ Engineering Division (PFSED) and the Local SWEFAP Task Force which aim to improve the existing water and electrical facilities of the schools.
- Wide and immediate dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
Encls: As stated
References: DepED Memoranda: (Nos. 298 s. 2003), 68, s. 2002 and 394, s. 2002.No. 28, s. 2005 and No. 51, s. 2005.