DO 16, s. 2006 – Addendum to DepEd Order No. 14, s. 2006 (Promoting Access to Secondary Education Through the Education Voucher System)
To: Bureau and Regional Directors
Schools Division Superintendents
Heads of Public Elementary and Private Secondary Schools
- Relative to the Education Voucher System Program of the Government which was disseminated through DepED Order No. 14, s. 2006, amendments and additional guidelines are hereby provided in the revised Enclosure.
- Significant amendments to the Order are:
2.1 The out-of-school youth, the Philippine Placement Test (PEPT) and the Alternative Learning System Accreditation and Equivalency (ALS A&E) qualifiers are now included as target program beneficiaries; and
2.2 The school principal shall select twenty-two (22) program beneficiaries from among the graduating pupils of SY 2005-2006;
- Guidelines on the following are likewise defined in the revised Enclosure:
- Obligations of Voucher beneficiaries;
- Procedure for Awarding the Voucher;
- Availment Procedures;
- Responsibilities of the Participating Private High Schools; and
- Functions of the FAPE National Secretariat and the FAPE Regional Coordinators.
- Immediate dissemination of this Order to all concerned is desired.
As stated Reference:
DepED Order: (No. 14, s. 2006) Allotment: 1- -(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: