DO 18, s. 2006 – Submission of the Priority Lists of Schoolbuildings to be Funded Under the CY 2006 Regular Schoolbuilding Program
To: DepED ARMM
Schools Division/City Superintendents
- The appropriation for the CY 2006 DepED School Building Program (SBP) has been set at PhP2.0 Billion. Of this amount, PhP1.0 Billion shall be allocated by legislative districts in accordance with the allocation criteria under R.A. 7880. The other PhP1.0 billion will be utilized to address the classroom requirements of schools belonging to the Red and Black color codes of the Basic Education Information System (BEIS). Enclosed are the Guidelines for The Preparation of the Priority List of School Buildings to be Funded Under the CY 2006 Regular School Building Program (RSBP) marked Annex A.
- In preparing the final list of priority schools, please take note of the budgetary ceiling for each congressional district and the standard cost for the different project components. The division offices shall determine the specific allocation for elementary and secondary levels based on actual needs provided that the actual allocation for both levels does not exceed the budgetary ceiling of the congressional district. Further, the list of recipient schools shall be drawn from the updated Instructional Rooms Analysis of the BEIS data (SY 2005-2006).
- Whenever possible, ocular inspection of the proposed recipient schools shall be undertaken to assess present site, electrical and water facilities conditions and to determine actual classroom needs/repair as well as the estimated cost /financial requirements thereof.
- The standardized format of the Priority Listings is in Annex B. Further, the allocation per congressional district is in Annex C.
- The priority listings should be duly approved by the Schools Division/City Superintendent and the District Engineer with the concurrence of the Congressional Representative concerned.
- The said listing must be submitted to the Physical Facilities and Schools Engineering Division (PFSED) via telefax no. (02) 638-71-10 on or before May 5, 2006.
- Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Order is directed.
Encls.: As stated
Reference: DepED Order: No. 18, s. 2005
Allotment: 1—(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: