DO 28, s. 2006 – Drive Against the Proliferation of Notebooks and Other School Materials with Obscene Designs
June 27, 2006
DO 28, s. 2006
Drive Against the Proliferation of Notebooks and Other School Materials with Obscene Designs
Directors of Services, Centers and Heads of Units
Schools Division/City Superintendents
Heads, Public and Private Elementary and Secondary Schools
- The Office of the Secretary has received reports on the proliferation of notebooks and other school materials with designs that openly promote and encourage obscenity.
- Considering the easy accessibility of the said products in the market, their continued circulation will exact a heavy toll on the sensibilities of impressionable pupils and students.
- With the end in view of protecting the rights and interests of the young pupils and students, it is hereby ordered that the distribution and use of such products are prohibited in all public and private elementary and secondary schools.
- All concerned are enjoined to closely monitor the distribution and use of these products within school premises and those found in possession of the same must be dealt with by immediate and appropriate sanctions.
- Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Order is hereby directed.
Reference: None Allotment: 1—(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: