DO 47, s. 2006 – Revised Daily Rates And Other Policies In Accommodations And Use Of Facilities At Teachers Camp, Baguio City
Directors of Services/Centers and Heads of Units
Schools Division/City Superintendents
All Others Concerned
- For the information and guidance of all concerned, the daily rates for lodging in the dormitories, rental of cottages and the use of other facilities in the Teachers Camp as of January 2, 2006 is enclosed. Rates may be changed without prior notice.
- Accommodations in the Teachers Camp shall be available year-round to individuals, families and groups in order of priority/preference as follows:
- DepED officials and employees, whether they are teaching or non-teaching personnel, attending DepED sponsored conventions, seminars and training programs.
- Other government personnel (non-DepED) attending seminar- workshops, training programs and similar activities under the sponsorship of other government agencies;
- Civic, labor, and other professional groups undertaking seminar- workshops and training programs.
- DepED officials and employees, whether they are teaching or non¬teaching personnel, and their guests vacationing in Baguio City; and
- Other tourists /guests who may want to use the facilities of the Camp for vacation purposes.
- Reservations for accommodations in the cottages and dormitories, including the use of the conference rooms and other facilities may be arranged thru tel. no. (074)442-3517 or fax no. (074)442-4417.
- Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Order is desired.
Encl.: As stated
Reference: DECS Order: No. 14, s. 1990 Allotment: 1- -(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
RULES & REGULATIONS