DO 9, s. 2007 – Establishment of the Department of Education Election Task Force Operations Center in Connection with the May 14, 2007 Elections
All Regional Directors
All Bureau Directors
School Division And City Superintendents
Head Of Public Elementary and Secondary Schools
All Heads Of Services, Centers and Units
- In order to ensure close coordination and consultation between the Commission on Elections and the Department of Education, and their respective field officers, in providing immediate technical, legal and other assistance to teachers on issues, concerns and problems that may arise before, during and after the conduct of the forthcoming May 14, 2007 national and local elections, a DepED Central Office Election Task Force is hereby established in the DepED Central Office.
- The Task Force shall be composed of the following:
Chairpersons : Undersecretary Ramon C. Bacani Undersecretary Franklin C. Sunga
Members Assistant Secretary Jesus Galvan
Assistant Secretary Lilia Roces
Atty. Macur Marohombsar – Chief, Legal Division
Olivia San Pablo – Chief Accountant, Accounting Division Maximo C. Aljibe – Director III, Administrative Services Atty. Domingo Alidon – Legal Division
Atty. Cornelio A. Pacala – Legal Division
Atty. Jemima Anzorah Pacasum – Legal Division
Atty. Efren Jorda – Legal Consultant
Atty. Victoriano Hipe – Legal Consultant
Atty. Marcelo H. Bragado, Jr. – Legal Consultant
Atty. Sabino Cruz – Legal Consultant
Atty. Jason Robert C. Josef – Legal Consultant
Atty. Victor Emmanuel Abad Santos – Legal Consultant
Atty. Thess Balagtas-Gupo – Legal Consultant
- The Office of the Undersecretary for Legal and Legislative Affairs, c/o PIERANGELI TAN, KIM ORTIZ, PRIMIE MANSET, MARIBEL BARRACA and ROBERTO SILFAVAN, at telephone nos. (02) 633-7205, (02) 633-7259 and (02) 632-1361 locals 2306 & 2337, shall serve as the Secretariat for the DepED Central Office Election Task Force.
- To facilitate horizontal and vertical linkages in providing technical and legal assistance to teachers and other DepED personnel involved in the May 14, 2007 elections, a DepED Regional Election Task Force is hereby established in each of the regional offices to be chaired by the Regional Directors concerned who are authorized to choose their respective members.
- The Regional Directors shall identify or constitute a unit in their Regional Offices to serve as the secretariat of their Regional Election Task Forces concerned.
- Immediate and wide dissemination of this Order is directed.
Reference: DepED Memorandum No. 60, s. 2007
Allotment: 1—(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: