DO 53, s. 2007 – Submission of Priority Lists of School Buildings to be Funded Under the Balance of CY 2007 Regular School Building Program
August 3, 2007
DO 53, s. 2007
Submission of Priority Lists of School Buildings to be Funded Under the Balance of CY 2007 Regular School Building Program
To: DepED ARMM Regional Secretary
Schools Division/City Superintendents
- Pursuant to Republic Act 9401 otherwise known as the 2007 General Appropriations Act (GAA), the amount of PhP5.37 Billion has been appropriated for the FY 2007 DepED School Building Program. Of this amount, PhP1.76 Billion is allocated by legislative district in accordance with the allocation criteria under R.A. 7880.
- This Department earlier issued DepED Order No. 7, s. 2007 dated February 6, 2007 for the submission of priority lists of school building projects for the PhP1.00 Billion allocation.
- Wherefore, this Department hereby issues this DepED Order for the submission of priority lists per legislative district for the remaining balance of PhP760,000.000.00 Million following the guidelines set in DepED Order No. 7, s. 2007.
- In preparing the final list of priority schools, take note of the budgetary ceiling for each congressional district and the standard cost for the different project components. The division offices shall determine the specific allocation for elementary and secondary levels based on actual needs provided that the actual allocation for both levels does not exceed the budgetary ceiling of the congressional district. Further, the list of recipient schools shall be drawn from the updated instructional Room Analysis of the BEIS data schools shall be drawn from the updated Instructional Room Analysis of the BEIS data (SY 2000-2007). The allocation per legislative district will be distributed by the Regional Office to the respective Division Offices.
- The priority listings shall be duly approved by the Schools Division/City Superintendents and the DPWH District Engineer with the concurrence of the Congressional Representative concerned. In the event that there is no response from the concerned Congressional Representative within thirty (30) days from the receipt of the list of recipient schools for approval, the list is deemed approved.
- The priority lists of schools will be submitted to the Physical Facilities and Schools Engineering Division-Office of the Planning Service (PFSED-OPS) at 4th Floor, Bonifacio Building, DepED Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City with telefax nos. (02) 633-73-63/638-71-10/638-41-08 and e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org on or before August 17, 2007.
- Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Order is directed.
DepED Order: (No. 7, s. 2007)
Allotment: 1- -(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: