DO 58, s. 2007 – 2007 School Furniture Program
Schools Division/City Superintendents
All Others Concerned
- The funds for the procurement of school furniture for FY 2007 is placed at PhP1 Billion. The Guidelines for the CY 2007 Implementation of the School Furniture Program are found in the enclosure. The allocation per congressional district/schools division is in Annex 1.
- Procurement shall be in accordance with the provisions of Republic Act No. 9184 and its Implementing Rules and Regulations.
- The Central Office shall implement the ten percent (10%) allocation for cooperatives formed by persons with disability and the ten percent (10%) unallocated portion.
- The Regional Office shall implement the fifteen percent (15%) allocation for regular cooperatives engaged in the manufacture/fabrication of furniture.
- The Division Office shall implement the seventy five percent (75%) allocation for the legislative districts.
- The school furniture to be procured should follow the DepED standard designs, specifications and dimensions found in Annex 2.
- The list of recipient, schools to be prepared by the Division Offices (in hard and soft copies) must be submitted to the Physical Facilities and Schools Engineering Division (PFSED), Office of Planning Service (OPS) via telefax no. (02) 633-72-63 and (02) 638-71-10 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Sample forms to be used in the preparation of the list of recipient schools are hereto enclosed as Annex 3.
- The Regional/Division Bids and Awards Committee may seek the assistance of the Physical Facilities and Schools Engineering Division (PFSED) in the conduct of their procurement process (pre-procurement conference, pre-bid conference, bid opening, etc.)
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
Encls.: As stated
Allotment: 1–(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
RULES & REGULATIONS