November 21, 2007 DO 76, s. 2007 – Designating of Regional and Division Coordinators for culture and the Arts Programs and Projects
To: Bureau Directors
Directors of Services/Centers and Heads of Units
Schools Division/City Superintendents
- This Department earlier issued DepED Order No. 71, s. 2007 dated October 15, 2007, Organizing a Special Committee on Culture and the Arts and Creating a Culture and the Arts Office in accordance with the Department’s thrust to promote and preserve Filipino cultural and artistic traditions.
- In this connection, all Schools Divisions are requested to submit a report on Culture and the Arts Programs and Projects, whether DepED-initiated and funded or LGU-initiated and funded. It is also requested that all regional and division offices designate one (1) Regional Coordinator for Culture and the Arts and one (1) Division Coordinator for Culture and the Arts, both elementary and secondary levels. Enclosed is the format to be followed for submission.
- Said report shall be prepared by the Regional Coordinator for Culture and the Arts in collaboration with the Division Coordinators for Culture and the Arts. This should be submitted to the Office of Assistant Secretary Jonathan E. Malaya at telefax no. (02) 633-1940, Attention: Ms. Vanessa Nallano not later than January 15, 2008.
- For further details, please contact the abovementioned office at tel. nos. (02) 633-7224 and (02) 633-9641; or call up Mr. Marcos S. Rodil at cellphone no. 0920-2911-589 and Ms. Cecilia R. Mendiola at cellphone no. 0906-5573-364.
- Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Order is directed.
Encl.: As stated
Allotment: 1–(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: