January 14, 2008 DO 3, s. 2008 – Creating an Independent Task Force on the Food for School Program (FSP)
Directors of Services/Centers and Heads of Units
Schools Division/City Superintendents
Principals/Heads of FSP Schools
- In support to the effective implementation of the FSP in the selected schools in the priorities one, two and three provinces under the Accelerated Hunger Mitigation Program, a Task Force composed of representatives from DepED and other GOs and NGOs is hereby created and constituted as follows:
Chairperson: Usec. VILMA L. LABRADOR Vice-Chairperson: Usec. RAMON C. BACANI Members: Dir. THELMA G. SANTOS – DepED
Dir. THELMA R. NAVARREZ – DepED
Dir. MARIA-BERNARDITA FLORES – NNC
Mr. RICARDO ROSTATA – NFA
Representative, National Federation of PTCA Representative, Faith-based Organization Representative, Legal Division
Secretariat: Dr. JUAN R. ARAOJO, JR.
Ms. MAGDALENE PORTIA T. CARIAGA
- The Task Force shall perform the following functions:
- Resolve issues concerning leakages, coverage, targeting, funding;
- Conduct close monitoring of rice deliveries by NFA and rice distribution to beneficiaries;
- Initiate investigations on reported irregularities in program implementation;
- Coordinate with DepED legal offices on the filing of cases;
- Effect full mobilization of FSP-TWGs at the national down to the division levels.
- Expenses to be incurred by the Task Force in the performance of its functions and to include conduct of meetings, transportation expenses and payment of honoraria/extra duty allowance shall be charged against HNC/FSP funds subject to the usual accounting and auditing rules and regulations.
- Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Order is directed.
Reference: DepED Memorandum No. 142, s. 2007 Allotment: 1-(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: