January 30, 2008 DO 8, s. 2008 – Designation of Undersecretary Antonio A. Inocentes as Undersecretary for Teachers’ Welfare
January 30, 2008
DO 8, s. 2008
Designation of Undersecretary Antonio A. Inocentes as Undersecretary for Teachers’ Welfare
Directors of Bureaus/Services/Centers and Units
Schools Division/City Division Superintendents
- As per instruction of Her Excellency President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo and in line with the Department’s aim to consolidate and resolve all GSIS issues and concerns affecting the teaching and non-teaching personnel of the Department, Undersecretary ANTONIO A. INOCENTES is hereby designated as the UNDERSECRETARY for TEACHERS’ WELFARE.
- Under this designation he is tasked to work closely with GSIS and with the Undersecretary for Finance and Administration and is authorized to call on all offices of this Department to enable him to complete his assigned objective which is to reconcile and resolve all GSIS-related problems, issues and concerns affecting personnel of this Department.
- To ensure the proper monitoring of the activities addressing Teachers’ and Employees’ Welfare, an Executive Information Module shall be developed in the Human Resource Information System currently being implemented by BEAM, for this purpose.
- Moreover, he is authorized to form a Front-line Express Servicing/Assistance Center on all GSIS-related matters subject to the usual CSC rules and regulation in the hiring of personnel.
- All expenses for this office and their activities will be charged to funds of the Office of the Secretary this Department or any other source as may be identified by the appropriate Department of Education office.
- This will be in addition to Undersecretary Antonio A. Inocentes’ present functions.
- This order shall take effect immediately.Immediate and wide dissemination is required.
Allotment: 1— (D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: