March 10, 2008 DO 15, s. 2008 – Payment of Productivity Incentive Bonus (PIB) and Uniform/Clothing Allowance for Fiscal Year 2008
Directors of Services/Centers and Heads of Units
Schools Division/City Superintendents
Heads of Divisions/Units
All Others Concerned
- Pursuant to DBM Circular Letter No. 2008-2 dated February 29, 2008, the payment of the following benefits is hereby authorized:
- Productivity Incentive Bonus (PIB) at an amount equivalent to an average of Two Thousand Pesos (PhP2,000.00) per employee; and
- Uniform and Clothing Allowance at Four Thousand Pesos (PhP4,000.00) per employee.
- The payment of PIB shall be in accordance with the provisions of DBM Circular Letter Nos. 3-97, 2001-6, and 2002-3 dated January 31, 1997, March 12, 2001 and January 2, 2002, respectively, and subject to the submission of performance appraisal for the last two rating periods immediately preceding the current year.
- The amount authorized for the grant of uniform/clothing allowance shall be paid in cash.
- Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Order is directed.
Reference: DepED Order: No. 24, s. 2003 Allotment: 1—(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: