May 15, 2008 DO 38, s. 2008 – Guidelines on the Utilization and Liquidation of School-Based Repair and Maintenance Fund under CY 2008 Budget
May 15, 2008
DO 38, s. 2008
Guidelines on the Utilization and Liquidation of School-Based Repair and Maintenance Fund under CY 2008 Budget
Schools Division/City Superintendents
Heads, Public Elementary and Secondary Schools
All Others Concerned
- For the information and guidance of all concerned, enclosed is the detailed Guidelines on the Utilization and Liquidation of School-Based Repair and Maintenance Scheme (SBRMS) for CY 2008 as amended (Enclosure No. 1). This supersedes any provision of DepED Memoranda/ Orders inconsistent with the guidelines herein prescribed.
- Also enclosed are the Implementation Agreement (Enclosures 2a and 2b); Checklist of Allowable Repair and Maintenance Work Under SBRMS (Enclosure No. 3); School Liquidation Report (Enclosure No. 4).
- This program guidelines will cover the utilization of the SBRMS funds for the repair and maintenance of the DepED regional and division offices and school facilities.
- Priority shall be given to schools whose water and electrical facilities have been assessed and considered by the local Schools Water and Electrical Facilities Assessment Project (SWEFAP) Task Force and the Assessment of School Buildings Integrity and Stability (ASSIST).
- The implementation of the School-Based Repair and Maintenance shall coincide with the Brigada Eskwela Program for CY 2008.
- Immediate and wide dissemination of this Memorandum is desired.
Encls.: As stated
Reference: DepED Order: No. 41, s. 2007
Allotment; 1—(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: