April 7, 2009
DO 30, s. 2009
National Adoption and Implementation of the Training and Development (T&D) System, and Designating the National Educators Academy of the Philippines (NEAP) as the Interim Agency Responsible for the Operationalization of the T&D System
To: Bureau Directors
Schools Division/City Superintendents
Heads, Public Elementary and Secondary Schools
All Others Concerned
- Pursuant to the Implementing Rules and Regulations of Republic Act No. 9155 and the operationalization of the capability building component of the Basic Education Sector Reform Agenda (BESRA), the Training and Development Systems Framework is hereby adopted to guide the development, pilot testing and roll-out of the different sub-systems across the country.
- The National Educators Academy of the Philippines (NEAP) is hereby designated as the interim agency responsible for the general operationalization of the T&D System in coordination with the bureaus, regions, divisions and schools. NEAP central office shall be supported by the Bureaus, HRD-SDD, HRMD and TEC as a national working group, and is hereby instructed to convene immediately to plan and implement activities for the initial operationalization and further development of the T&D system.
- The T&D System Operations Manual Framework (Volume 1) and the T&D Needs Assessment and Individual Plan for Professional Development (TDNA-IPPD) System Operations Manual (Volume 2) will be used as the initial documents that shall guide the implementation and or/nationwide validation of the major components of the T&D system: NCBTS-TSNA-IPPD for Teachers, TDNASH-IPPD for School Heads, TDNA for Regional and Division Educational Leaders. The next volumes containing processes and tools shall be procured to guide the development of Master Plans and Program Designs for Professional Development, Delivery of T & D Programs, Post Training Supervision and the M & E mechanism and tools required for the T&D system.
- Reporting of the T&D progress developments and outputs shall be made to the Office of the Secretary through BESRA TCT.
- Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Order is directed.
Allotment: 1- -(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: