To: Regional Directors
Schools Division/City Superintendents
Public Schools District Supervisors
Heads, Public Elementary and Secondary Schools
- Pursuant to DepED Order No. 54, s. 2009 on the Revised Guidelines Governing Parents-Teachers Associations at the School Level, the Office of the Undersecretary for Regional Operations, thru the Center for Students and Co-Curricular Affairs (CSCA), is hereby designated as the focal office to handle concerns and activities of the Parents-Teachers Associations and its Federations.
- As such, the focal office is tasked and authorized to undertake the following to ensure the full implementation of these new guidelines and such other guidelines that may be issued hereinafter:
- conduct information dissemination throughout the entire DepED system;
- coordinate synchronization of implementation of DepED Order No. 54, s. 2009 and such other issuances;
- monitor compliance of divisions and schools with the new guidelines;
- hold meetings and conferences to gather feedback and consult stakeholders relative to the various concerns and activities of the PTAs; and,
- secure compliance reports and other reports needed pertinent to the affairs of the PTAs.
- All Regional Directors and Schools Division/City Superintendents, who shall designate PTA Regional and Division Coordinators respectively, are enjoined to extend full support and cooperation in this regard.
- For coordination and inquiries, please contact the Office of the Undersecretary for Regional Operations Ramon C. Bacani thru tel. no.: (02) 633-7203 or the Center for Students and Co-Curricular Affairs c/o Executive Director Joey G. Pelaez thru tel. nos.: (02) 631-8495 and (02) 636-3603 or email email@example.com or website www.deped-csca.com.
- Immediate and widest dissemination of this Order is directed.
DepED Order: (No. 54, s. 2009)
Allotment: 1—(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
SOCIETY or ASSOCIATIONS