Schools Division/City Superintendents
Regional and Division TLE/TVE Supervisors
Vocational School Administrators/Principals of Tech-Voc Schools
All Others Concerned
- In support to the main objectives of the ICT4E Program and Strengthened Technical-Vocational Education Program of the Department, the Regional ICT Tech-Voc High Schools shall be opened to serve as the Center of Excellence in ICT.
- Pursuant to the ICT4E Strategic Plan, these Regional ICT Tech-Voc High Schools shall offer a wide range of ICT specializations leading to local and international certifications in ICT. These includes:
- Internet and Computing Fundamentals (ICF) – mandated subject in lieu of PC Operations
- PC Hardware Servicing
- Computer Networking Technology
- Computer Programming
- Animation and Visual Graphics Design
- Said schools shall serve as the regional training centers and assessment centers in ICT. This further means that they shall also serve as the technical support system of other tech-voc high schools and other general high schools.
- Enclosure No. 1 is the official list of Regional ICT Tech-Voc High Schools which shall adopt the ICT-Enhanced curriculum.
- Enclosure No. 2 is the Specific Implementation and Operationalization Guidelines of the Regional ICT Tech-Voc High Schools which shall be followed by all concerned.
- A yearly monitoring and evaluation of the Regional ICT Tech-Voc High Schools shall be administered to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of the program implementation. The first monitoring and evaluation shall be administered on November 2009.
- For this purpose, a Tech-Voc ICT Technical Committee shall be constituted to be composed of the following officials and members from the Regional ICT Tech-Voc High Schools:Executive Committee:
Chairman: Jesli A. Lapus
Co-Chairpersons: Vilma L. Labrador
Teresita G. InciongMembers:
Technical Services Mari Paul C. Soriano
TVE Task Force Ricardo M. De Lumen
Corazon L. EchanoTechnical Committee/ICT Group
Head/Coordinator: Yrrah Jean R. Pineda
Members: Agosto V. Cayabyab
Cesar T. Arriola
Deover M. Pasco
Nelson P. Hernandez Chona C. Bundoc Marino C. Cueto Marion I. Alinas
Amir M. Villas
Marvin T. Retutal
- The program components of the ICT4E Program for Regional ICT Tech-Voc High Schools shall conform with the provisions specified under the ICT4E Strategic Plan.
- For further inquiries, please contact Dir. Ricardo M. De Lumen, OIC Director III of the TVE Task Force Office at tel. nos. (02) 633-9346 and (02) 632-0170.
- Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Order is directed.
Allotment: 1- -(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: