Schools Division/City Superintendents
- DepED Order No. 11, s. 2009 “Policies and Guidelines on Planning and Administration/Management of the Human Resource Training and Development (HRTD) Program”, called for the submission of HRTD proposals for funding.
- In support of this Order, this Department has opened a National Window for Training Funds which the regions and divisions can access upon submission of HRTD Proposal following the format presented inDepED Order No. 11, s. 2009. The following criteria shall be considered in the proposal:
The proposal should be research-based and shall give priority to English, Science and Math. The following information shall be indicated in the proposal:
- the specific number of targets by area and by grade level per school vis-a-vis the universe from where the number was drawn;
- the specific education indicator it shall address and the targeted increase/decrease as a result of the project being proposed. It should include such indicators as participation, drop-out, completion, survival and achievement;
- the specific strategies and processes to achieve each objective;
- partners to be engaged in project implementation; and
- research design.
- Proposals shall be submitted to the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Programs and Projects on or before August 17, 2009.
- An Evaluation Committee to be chaired and co-chaired by the Undersecretary and Assistant Secretary for Programs and Projects, respectively with the Directors of Bureau of Elementary Education (BEE); Bureau of Secondary Education (BSE), Bureau of Alternative Learning System (BALS), National Educators Academy of the Philippines (NEAP), National Education, Testing and Research Center (NETRC) including Office of the Planning Service (OPS) and Budget Division as members shall be constituted to evaluate the proposals. Approved proposals shall warrant the release of funds.
- Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Order is directed.
DepED Order: (No. 11, s. 2009) Allotment: 1- -(D.O. 50-97)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: