April 23, 2010 DO 35, s. 2010 – Uploading of Sample Learning Resource Materials through the Learning Resources Management and Development System (LRMDS)
April 23, 2010
DO 35, s. 2010
Uploading of Sample Learning Resource Materials through the Learning Resources Management and Development System (LRMDS)
- The Department of Education (DepEd), through the Project on Strengthening the Implementation of Visayas Education (STRIVE), is conducting the pilot implementation of the Learning Resources Management and Development System (LRMDS).
- The LRMDS primary objective is to provide schools with access to quality teaching and learning resources.
- The LRMDS is piloted in Regions VI, VII and VIII and in the Divisions of Negros Occidental, Bohol, Tagbilaran City and Northern Samar, and within each of the 57 Lead/Cluster schools representing the 300 schools in the pilot Divisions. The pilot implementation of the LRMDS will produce samples only of quality-assured learning resources (LR), teaching resources (TR), and professional development materials (PDM) to be accessed and downloaded from the LRMDS.
- LRMDS may upload sample quality-assured learning resource materials developed and published by the DepEd through its different offices or materials of which this Department is the copyright owner (e.g., project-developed materials).
- Bureaus, Centers, Units at the Central Office, Regional and Division Offices are urged to upload their developed materials to the LRMDS following an orientation on the facility.
- For purposes of the pilot implementation, electronic copies of sample resources may be sent to Director Ricaredo C. Borgonia, Director IV, Regional Director, Region VII, (Attention: Maurita Ponce, LRMDS Manager with e-mail address: email@example.com).
- For the information and guidance of all concerned.
Mona D. Valisno
Mona D. Valisno