April 28, 2010 DO 38, s. 2010 – Expanding the Composition and Function of the Training and Development (T & D) National Working Group
April 28, 2010
DO 38, s. 2010
Expanding the Composition and Function of the Training and Development (T & D) National Working Group
- Pursuant to the national adoption of the Training and Development Systems Framework as stipulated in DepEd Order No. 30, s. 2009 which pursues the operationalization of the capability building component of the Basic Education Sector Reform Agenda (BESRA) based on the implementing Rules and Regulations of R.A. Act. No. 9155, there will be a Training and Development (T & D) National Working Group which shall plan and implement activities for the initial operationalization and further development of the T & D System. This is spearheaded by the National Educators Academy of the Philippines (NEAP) as the interim agency responsible for the general operationalization of the T 8s D System in coordination with the bureaus, regions, divisions and schools.
- To fast track the implementation activities of the T & D System on a national scale, the T & D National Working Group comprised of the NEAP, Bureaus, Human Resource Development Service-Staff Development Division (HRDS-SDD), and Teachers Education Council (TEC), is hereby expanded to include the Office of Planning Service (OPS).
- The mandated task of the T 86 D National Working Group is to draw out plans relative to the execution of implementation activities for the operationalization, development and expansion of the T & D System. Further, it is also tasked to recommend policies and directions related to T & D.
- In this regard, the T & D National Working Group is expected to convene immediately to formulate the Training and Development policy directions of DepEd from 2010 to 2012 which is hoped to rationalize and harmonize all training and development initiatives at the central, region, division and school level in support of Education for All (EFA) and BESRA implementation.
- Immediate and wide dissemination of and compliance with this Order is directed.
Mona D. Valisno
Mona D. Valisno