November 18, 2010 DO 115, s. 2010 – Addendum to DepEd Order No. 113, S. 2009 (Guidelines for the Transfer of Funds for the DepEd Internet Connectivity Project (DICP))
November 18, 2010
DO 115, s. 2010
Addendum to DepEd Order No. 113, S. 2009 (Guidelines for the Transfer of Funds for the DepEd Internet Connectivity Project (DICP))
- To address the queries of implementing units (secondary schools and division offices) regarding the process ofv payments for internet connectivity contracts in which funding will expire this year, but the service will end next year (2011), this Department through the Technical Service-Information and Communications Technology Unit (TS-ICTU) shall add the following guidelines to DepEd Order No. 113, s. 2009:
- Upon receipt of Sub-ARO from the Central Office, Division Offices and Implementing Units shall record the receipt of the same in Registry of Allotments and Obligations for Maintenance and Other Operating Expenses (RAOMO) and obligate the service agreements with the contracted service providers. In no case the obligation of service agreements be made after December 31, 2010 since funds for FY 2009 shall automatically lapse on December 31, 2010;
- Payments to the service providers shall be done through the Authority to Debit Advice (ADA) in accordance with the DBM Circular No. 2005-2 dated January 28, 2005, “Modified Guidelines for Processing of Payments for Accounts Payable of National Government Agencies” or out of the available cash of the Division Offices/Implementing Units after due consideration to the priority activities/payables of the Division Offices/Implementing Units concerned; and
- All other provisions contained under DepEd Order Nos. 50 and 113, s. 2009 must be strictly complied.
- It is also understood that the releases made and the agreements entered cover the 12-month period only; hence, service providers with service agreements until 2011 (with the understanding of this office that these contracts were entered after January 2010) can be paid as long as their respective contracts were obligated before December 31, 2010.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
Br. Armin A. Luistro
Br. Armin A. Luistro