March 25, 2011 DO 31, s. 2011 – Addendum to DepEd Order No. 119, s. 2010 (Designation of Undersecretary Rizalino D. Rivera as the Focal Person for Climate Change Adaptation (CCA) Program and Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) Initiatives)
Directors of Services, Centers and Heads of Units
Schools Division/City Superintendents
Heads, Public and Private Elementary and Secondary Schools
- In addition to the provisions of DepEd Order No. 119, s. 2010 entitled “Designation of Undersecretary Rizalino D. Rivera as the Focal Person for Climate Change Adaptation (CCA) Program and Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) Initiatives, ” this Department shall designate the following as permanent alternate representatives:
- Asec. Jesus Lorenzo R. Mateo, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Development, as Permanent Alternate Representative to the National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC); and
- Engr. Oliver Hernandez, Head of Physical Facilities and Schools Engineering Division (PFSED) and OIC, Office of the Director, Administrative Service, as member of the NDRRMC-Technical Management Group (TMG).
- They are expected to comply with the tasks provided in Paragraph No. 3 of DepEd Order No. 119, s. 2010, in the event that the Focal Person cannot perform assigned tasks due to unavoidable circumstances.
- They are required to submit written reports regarding their participation in meetings, activities attended/undertaken while acting as alternate representatives to the NDRRMC and its TMG.
- Immediate dissemination of and compliance with this Order is directed.
Reference: DepEd Order: (No. 119, s. 2010)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: