August 24, 2011 DO 67, s. 2011 – Submission of Master List of Students/ Learners for SY 2011-2012
Directors of Services/Centers and Heads of Units
Regional Secretary, ARMM
Schools Division/City Superintendents
Heads, Public Elementary and Secondary Schools All
1. All public elementary and secondary schools and community learning centers (CLCs) are required to submit an Enrolment Report for School Year (SY) 2011-2012 with Final Masters Lists of Pupils/Students and ALS Learners as of July 31, 2011.2. The School Heads (SHs), District ALS Coordinators (DALSC) and mobile teachers are responsible for collecting information, completely filling-up the electronic template (e-template) and submitting the accomplished e-template to the concerned Division Office (DO). They shall obtain a copy of the e-template from the Division Planning Officer (DPO), the Division ALS Supervisor (DALSS) or by downloading from http://www. deped. gov. ph/ down loads. The instructions for filling up the e-template are contained in the electronic file. Please see Enclosure Nos. 1 and 2 for the hard copies.
3. The schools and CLCs which do not have computers to accomplish the e- template are authorized to use the facilities of the nearest school or DepEd Office with computer facilities. All SHs, DALSC and mobile teachers shall submit the accomplished e-template to the DPO or DALSS, on or before October 15, 2011. The guidelines for submission are provided in Enclosure No. 3.
4. The DPO and the DALSS shall ensure that all public schools and CLCs under their supervision have submitted their accomplished e-templates which shall be submitted to the Data Base Management Unit (DBMU), Research and Statistics Division-Office of Planning Service (RSD-OPS) on or before October 28, 2011.
5. For more information, please contact the Help Desk Data (HDD), DBMU, RSD-OPS at telephone no.: (02) 635-3986 or send a message through e-mail address: learners201 firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. All Regional Directors (RDs) and Schools Division Superintendents (SDSs) must ensure that this Order is properly disseminated and strictly complied with.
7. Immediate dissemination of this Order is directed.
BR. ARMIN A. LUISTRO FSC (signed)