February 17, 2012 DO 15, s. 2012 – DepEd Policy Framework for the Implementation of the Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) System-Mediation
Assistant Secretaries Bureau Directors
Directors of Services, Centers and Heads of Units Regional Directors
Schools Division/City Superintendents
Heads, Public Elementary and Secondary Schools
All Others Concerned
- For the information and guidance of all concerned, the Department of Education (DepEd) hereby issues the enclosed Policy Framework for the Implementation of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) System-Mediation in DepEd.
- To implement this program, a Mediation Unit shall be established in the Central, Regional and Division Offices to be constituted by the Head of Office and composed of three (3) members who are non-mediators with one (1) member preferably from the Legal Division in the Central and Regional Offices and from the Administrative Unit in the Division Offices.
- All DepEd officials and employees in the Central, Regional and Division Offices who have completed the classroom training and internship on mediation conducted by the DepEd through the Conflict Resolution (CoRe) Group shall comprise the roster of mediators.
- For more information, all concerned may contact Ms. Sonia R. de Leon, Chief Administrative Officer, Employees Welfare and Benefits Division (EWBD), DepEd Central Office at telephone no.: (02) 633-7229.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
References: DepEd Order: No. 22, s. 2007
DepEd Memorandum: Nos. 100 and 492, s. 2010
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
BUREAUS & OFFICES