May 28, 2012 DO 42, s. 2012 – Revised Guidelines on the Grant of the Philippines’ Response to Indigenous Peoples and Muslim Education (PRIME) Program
Directors of Services, Centers, and Heads of Units
Schools Division/City Superintendents
Heads, Public Elementary and Secondary Schools
All Others Concerned
- The Department of Education (DepEd), with the support of the Government of Australia, has continued to provide assistance to the disadvantaged Indigenous Peoples (IP) and Muslim Communities through the Philippines’ Response to Indigenous Peoples and Muslim Education (PRIME) Grant facility.
- The issuance of DepED Order No. 81, s. 2011 entitled “Guidelines on the Grant of the Philippines’ Response to the Indigenous Peoples and Muslim Education (PRIME) Program” has served as basis of the nine (9) regions and twenty-four (24) divisions which will implement the program.
- To check the process of the implementation pursuant to the aforementioned DepEd Order, a “Grant Policy Review” was conducted to the selected PRIME regions, divisions, and schools to track down issues, challenges, and effectiveness of the policy issued. Feedbacks from this activity provided inputs to the improvement of the said guidelines.
- The previous PRIME Grant Guidelines shall be superseded by the enclosed Revised Guidelines on the Grant of the Philippines’ Response to Indigenous Peoples and Muslim Education (PRIME) Program.
- For more information, all concerned may visit or contact any of the following:
Mr. Charlie B. Tayas or Mr. John Lester S. Nabata
Planning and Programming Division (PPD)
Office of the Planning Service (OPS)
DepEd Central Office, 2nd Floor, Doña Teodora M. Alonso Building DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City
Telephone No.: (02) 633-7216
Telefax No.: (02) 638-8634
E-mail Addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
DepED Order: (No. 81, s. 2011)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: