June 15, 2012 DO 58, s. 2012 – Revised Implementing Guidelines on the Provision of Teaching Aid and Transportation Allowances to ALS Mobile Teachers and District Alternative Learning System Coordinators (DALSCs) Amended by
Schools Division/City Superintendents
Heads, Public Elementary and Secondary Schools
- In recognition of the invaluable service rendered by Alternative Learning System (ALS) Mobile Teachers (MT) and District ALS Coordinators (DALSCs) on the implementation of ALS programs, and in consideration of the increasing amount of traveling expenses they incur due to petroleum/gasoline price hikes, the Bureau of Alternative Learning System (BALS) of the Department of Education (DepEd) allocates the transportation and teaching aid allowances in the amount of Twenty Nine Thousand Pesos (PhP29,000.00) for MTs and Full-time DALSCs and Fourteen Thousand Five Hundred Pesos (PhP14,500.00) for Part- time DALSCs annually.
- Enclosed are the Revised Implementing Guidelines on the Provision of Teaching Aid and Transportation Allowances to ALS Mobile Teachers and District Alternative Learning System Coordinators (DALSCs) which will help facilitate the standardized disbursement and utilization of funds.
- All existing Orders and Memoranda inconsistent with this Order are rescinded. These guidelines will remain in force and effect during the duration of the program, unless sooner repealed, amended or rescinded.
- For inquiries and other concerns, please contact the Bureau of Alternative Learning System (BALS), DepEd Central Office, 3rd Floor Mabini Bldg., DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City at telephone no.: (02) 635-51-89 or at e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
DepED Memorandum: No. 313, s. 2008
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects:
ALTERNATIVE LEARNING SYSTEM