June 28, 2012 DO 66, s. 2012 – Amendments in DepEd Order No. 41, s. 2012 (Revised Guidelines on the Opening of Classes)
Directors of Services, Centers and Heads of Units
Schools Division/City Superintendents
Heads, Public and Private Elementary and Secondary Schools
All Others Concerned
- DepEd Order No. 41, s. 2012 entitled Revised Guidelines on the Opening of Classes has the following changes in Paragraph 2b:
a. Philippine National Red Cross (PNRC) is changed to Philippine Red Cross (PRC); and
b. The amount of the PRC annual membership fee for each student has been increased from thirty five pesos (PhP35.00) to fifty pesos (PhP50.00).
- Thus, Paragraph 2b of DepEd Order No. 41, S. 2012 shall be corrected and read as follows:“b. No fees shall be collected from Grade 5 pupils up to High School students from June to July 2012. However, starting August 2012 until the end of this School Year, the following shown in the table below may be collected on a voluntary basis:”
- All previous issuances which are inconsistent with the provisions of this DepEd Order are hereby repealed or modified accordingly.
- These guidelines shall remain in force and in effect during the succeeding school years until revised or repealed.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
DepEd Memorandum: No. 105, s. 2012;
DepEd Order: (Nos. 41, s. 2012 and 22, s. 2005)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: