July 10, 2012 DO 68, s. 2012 – Guidelines on the Redesigned/Strengthened Tech-Voc Education Program (STVEP) Support Fund
Schools Division/City Superintendents
All Others Concerned
- The Department of Education (DepEd) through the Technical-Vocational Unit (TVU) of the Bureau of Secondary Education (BSE) aims to sustain the initial gains of the Redesigned/Strengthened Technical-Vocational Education Program in providing high school graduates with opportunities to acquire certifiable vocational and technical skills for employment or entrepreneurship. For CY 2012, this Department shall provide support for the following: (a) construction of new laboratory workshops and/or rehabilitation of the dilapidated ones; (b) procurement of tools and equipment and/or repair and maintenance of existing ones; (c) competency assessment; and (d) monitoring and evaluation.
- Eligible Tech-Voc schools and selected Senior High Schools shall be entitled to receive this support fund, subject to the guidelines on availing, release, utilization, and liquidation thereof.
- The Guidelines on the Redesigned/Strengthened Tech-Voc Education Program (STVEP) Support Fund are contained in the enclosure.
- These guidelines will remain in force and in effect for the duration of the program, unless sooner repealed, amended or rescinded.
- All existing Orders and Memoranda inconsistent with this Order are rescinded.
- For more information, please contact Director Milagros C. Valles, Head, Technical- Vocational Unit-Bureau of Secondary Education (TVU-BSE), DepEd Central Office, DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City at telephone nos.: (02) 633-93-46 and (02) 632-01-70.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
Encl.: As stated
References: DepEd Order: No. 73, s. 2009 and DepEd Memorandum: No. 353, s. 2008
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: