October 29, 2012 DO 82, s. 2012 – Guidelines on the Utilization of the Downloaded Funds for the Reproduction of Q3 and Q4 Learning Resources of Grades
October 29, 2012
DO 82, s. 2012
Guidelines on the Utilization of the Downloaded Funds for the Reproduction of Q3 and Q4 Learning Resources of Grades
Directors of Services, Centers and Heads of Units
Schools Division/City Superintendents
Heads, Public Elementary and Secondary Schools
- To provide the field with learning resources (LRs) namely: teaching guides (TGs) and learners’ manuals (LMs) for Quarter 3 (Q3) and Quarter 4 (Q4) of the Grades 1 and 7 of the K to 12 Basic Education Curriculum, the Department of Education (DepEd) is downloading funds for the reproduction of the said materials in accordance with the guidelines set in Enclosure No. 1.
- The schedule of funds to be downloaded by division is contained in Enclosure No. 2.
- Each division shall be provided by the Instructional Materials Council Secretariat (IMCS) digital copies of available TGs and LMs which will be reproduced. The division shall likewise provide digital copies of these materials to all schools.
- For learning areas in English and Araling Panlipunan in Grade 7, teachers shall use existing resource materials as cited in DepEd Memorandum No. 97, s. 2012 entitled Learning Resources for Grade 7 of the Enhanced K to 12 Basic Education Curriculum as reference.
- School heads shall see to it that no teacher will be made to spend for the LRs. Neither shall the students be made to pay for the LMs.
- Judicious utilization of the fund is expected.
- Immediate dissemination of and strict compliance with this Order is directed.
Encls.: As stated
Reference: DepEd Memorandum: (No. 97, s. 2012)
To be indicated in the Perpetual Index under the following subjects: